QA Manual Tester
Department: QA Manual Tester
Project Location(s): Springfield, PA
Education: Bachelor's degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of all phases of SDLC (Software development Life Cycle) and its methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative and Agile.
- Proficient in writing and executing Test Plans and Test Cases in highly structured environments and performing all types of testing.
- Solid hands-on experience in Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Black Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing, System Testing, Smoke Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Performed manual testing on both Client-Server and Web-based applications.
- Experienced using the Quality center to maintain the Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, Defect management, Bug Reporting.
- Reported Bugs, and sent Email notifications to the developers using Quality Center and JIRA.
- Proficient in applying quality assurance on multi-platform applications including Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Have strong analytical problem-solving, written communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work as part of a team and on own.
- Expertise in auditing Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF documents
- Well versed with different project management tools and defect tracking tools like HP ALM and JIRA
- Coordinating functional and E2E QA teams and reviewing their test plans and test cases and approval for the project.
- Analyzing Functional, Design, and Business Requirements and interacting with developers, product managers, business unit, and system administrators as a QA.
- Generated reports for defect analysis and provided adequate data for decision making.
- Identified test scenarios, estimated test effort, and creating test plans.